UEM and Money & You Toastmasters Joint Meeting

Dear Fellow UEM Toastmasters and guests,

We would like to invite you to our joint meeting with Money and You Toastmasters Club from Area W4 on this coming Wednesday (16/4/08). What would be the SYNERGY when three clubs collide in Faber Towers? Would it be like the photo below?



Please join our in our Toastmaster Speech Marathon. The details are as below.

Date: 16 April 2008, Wednesday
Time: 6.45 – 7.00 pm (Registration)
Venue: 18th Floor, Faber Tower 1, Taman Desa

Please kindly inform any of the UEM Toastmasters Club's Executive Committee members if your are coming for this meeting. We need to estimate for the refreshment.

Thank you

Regards
Tan Kah Yong
President
UEM Group Toastmasters Club

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts