Installation

Somehow we always have our installations during office hours instead of in the evening over dinner (and dance) like so many other clubs out there. My guess is we wanted the other employees and senior management to grace the ceremony, and get into the mood together with us.

I heard the Group MD/CEO was supposed to be the VVIP for the recent installation (no offence En. Azman Sulaiman). I was so looking forward to listening to what he would say about Toastmasters. And how he would say it. Would he inspire us to take Toastmastering seriously? Would he challenge us to conquer District 51?

Let's have another installation ... ha ha ha.

Comments

ben said…
Yup. I'm starting to embrace the idea of installation dinner too. Last week I went to D'Utama installation dinner and I got the real deal. Best dressed award :D and a super-after-party where we dropped our heels on the dance floor and got jiggy all night long. So the next step now is, to convince ULC that Toastmasters Installation Dinner can be the next best thing after er... ELP Graduation Night. Yeah, we'll make that happen. One year from now!

Popular Posts